Stellar Business would like to acknowledge Seacoast Press for excellence in the category of Book Publisher within the region of New Hampshire.
This recognition was earned by displaying impressive levels of integrity, ethics, and value to the community in their everyday business practices. We would like to take this time to acknowledge them and award them with the Stellar Business Award for Book Publisher. After receiving hundreds of submissions to Stellar Business, Seacoast Press has been chosen for their excellence.
Here is a little bit about Seacoast Press:
Seacoast Press is a NH-based book publisher offering traditional-quality services for authors. Services include book design, editorial, distribution, marketing and publicity. Seacoast Press authors retain all rights and 100% royalties. The company is owned and operated by J.J. Hebert, USA today and Wall Street Journal best selling author.
Seacoast Press specializes in helping authors become best-sellers on Amazon. They also help authors gain coverage on major media outlets like NBC, CBS and Fox.
Our services are “traditional-quality” — in other words, we provide you with the support of a professional team and, as a result, your published book will look and feel like a top-notch traditionally published book. But our business model is considered “non-traditional” — and preferred by many — because of the following reasons:
- You, the author, retain all publishing rights when you publish with Seacoast Press (instead of transferring your rights to a traditional publisher).
- You keep control over the content of your book as well as the book design (vs. traditional publishers that generally want final say over the book design and content of your book).
- You do not need a literary agent in order to work with us (most traditional publishers require that you contact them through an agent).
- You are able to get your book published in about 3-6 months (instead of over a year through a traditional publisher).
- You receive 100% royalties when you publish with us (vs. an average of about 10% via traditional publishing).
- We offer a Best Seller Campaign via our Best Seller service program to help authors become bestsellers.
Congratulations, Seacoast Press, on your outstanding achievements in business. Thank you for providing jobs in New Hampshire and setting a great example for small businesses everywhere. Keep up the excellent work.
Check out Seacoast Press below:
Business Website: https://www.seacoastpress.com
When was this company founded?
6-10 years ago
Information provided by J.J. Hebert, CEO / Founder